Estate Planning Attorney & Counselor at Law
Member of National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
Join attorney Jackie Bedard at a FREE workshop:
The Truth About Estate Planning
August 17, 2010, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
September 9, 2010, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Hope Community Church
821 Buck Jones Road,
Raleigh, NC 27606
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – Click here to reserve your seat now!
“[I] would suggest that anyone with children definitely needs to not only think about attending [a CFEP workshop], but actually plan to use the services. I learned a lot about things I never thought about (i.e., probate and taxes), the importance of pre-planning, short-term guardians to avoiding having my children placed in state custody.”
-Kourtneye O., Morrisville, NC
“The information we received was invaluable. We also appreciated the focus on placed on need, rather than cost. [I learned] how important it is to adequately protect our children through the use of both short and long-term guardians.”
-Glen H., Holly Springs, NC
[After attending our Truth About Estate Planning workshop:] “This is an outstanding explanation of a relationship-based, counseling-oriented estate planning process. Excellent explanation of estate planning nuts and bolts—best I have heard in 15 years.”
-Financial Advisor, Cary, NC
At this workshop, you’ll discover:
- How to transfer your financial wealth and “life wisdom” to future generations
- What to consider before meeting and selecting an estate planning attorney
- Why most living trusts do not work and how to assure your trust meets your goals
- How to leave assets to your loved ones protected against divorces and creditors
- How legal fees are determined and strategies to reduce your overall costs by 50%
- How to plan for “special needs” children
- Probate—what is it, why does everyone want to avoid it?
- What is the real cost of Probate?
- Why are many Powers of Attorney not accepted by financial institutions?
- What is the impact of changing estate tax laws?
- What is Trust Funding and why it is essential to the success of your living trust
- Why you should have professional counseling on how to fund your living trust
- The Estate Planning Process—who do you meet with and how do you prepare?
- Counseling vs. Word Processing—what are you really paying for?
- How to make life easier on your loved ones in troubling times
- Do your children know what to do at the right time?
- How to store legal documents so they are accessible when needed
- How often should you update your estate plan?
- What is the real cost of an outdated estate plan?
Bonus! You'll Also Receive For Our Family Wealth Matters Email and Print Newsletters, Featuring Stories, Tips, Advice and Guest Articles to Improve Your Family's Wealth, Health and Happiness!